An Open-Label, Phase I Dose Escalation Trial of TH-302 in Combination With Gemcitabine and Nab-Paclitaxel in Previously Untreated Subjects With Metastatic or Locally Advanced Unresectable Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Evofosfamide (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors EMD Serono
- 29 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jun 2016 according to the ClinicalTrials.gov records.
- 29 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued because of the sponsor decided to discontinue the development of Evofosfamide according to the ClinicalTrials.gov records.
- 09 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Jul 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.