AcSe CRIZOTINIB : Secured Access to Crizotinib for Patients With Tumors Harboring a Genomic Alteration on One of the Biological Targets of the Drug.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Crizotinib (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Breast cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Glioblastoma; Haematological malignancies; Liver cancer; Muscle tissue neoplasms; Neuroblastoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Solid tumours; Thyroid cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AcSe-CRIZOTINIB
- 07 Jun 2016 Interim results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 09 Sep 2015 Interim results (n=39) presented at the 16th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 09 Sep 2015 Results of sub group analysis presented at the 16th World Conference on Lung Cancer.