A Randomized Double Blinded (Sponsor Unblind), Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of the Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM) in Single and Repeat Doses in Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2881078 (Primary)
- Indications Cachexia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 27 Apr 2017 Results assessing safety, pharmacokinetics and pharmacologic effects of GSK2881078, published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 19 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Nov 2014, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.