Ph1 Study of the Safety, PK, and PDn of Escalating Oral Doses of the Glutaminase Inhibitor CB-839, as a Single Agent and in Combination With Standard Chemotherapy in Patients With Advanced and/or Treatment-Refractory Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs CB 839 (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Erlotinib; Everolimus; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Breast cancer; Gastrointestinal stromal tumours; Mesothelioma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Calithera Biosciences
- 02 Dec 2016 Results assessing efficacy and safety of the combination of CB-839 and everolimus from patients with previously treated advanced/metastatic clear cell and papillary renal cell cancer (n=10) presented at the 28th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics.
- 09 Nov 2016 According to Clathira Biosciences media release, data from the study focusing on CB-839 in combination with paclitaxel in patients with triple negative breast cancer will be presented at the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 09 Sep 2016 According to a Calithera Biosciences media release, results from this trial focussing on CB-839 in combination with everolimus in patients with clear cell and papillary renal cell carcinoma will be presented at the 28th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History