Ph1 Study of the Safety, PK, and PDn of Escalating Oral Doses of the Glutaminase Inhibitor CB-839, as a Single Agent and in Combination With Standard Chemotherapy in Patients With Advanced and/or Treatment-Refractory Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CB 839 (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Erlotinib; Everolimus; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Breast cancer; Gastrointestinal stromal tumours; Mesothelioma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Calithera Biosciences
- 05 Dec 2017 According to a Clathira Biosciences media release, as of October 23, 2017, 49 triple negative breast cancer patients had been treated with doses of CB-839 of 400, 600 or 800 mg bid in combination with 80 mg/m2 IV paclitaxel, weekly, three weeks out of four.
- 05 Dec 2017 Results from patients with triple negative breast cancer published in a Calithera Biosciences media release.
- 05 Dec 2017 According to a Clathira Biosciences media release, updated data from the study in patients with triple negative breast cancer will be presented at the 2017 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History