An open label phase I/randomised, double-blind phase II study in metastatic castration resistant Prostate Cancer of AZD5363 in combination with Docetaxel and prednisolone chemotherapy (ProCAID)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 5363 (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Docetaxel; Prednisolone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ProCAID
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Feb 2017 Results assessing effective dosing schedule for AZD5363, published in the Investigational New Drugs.
- 31 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.