A Phase 2, Randomized, Multicenter, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate Safety, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of VX-661 in Combination With Ivacaftor for 12 Weeks in Subjects With Cystic Fibrosis, Homozygous for the F508del CFTR Mutation With an Open-Label Extension
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ivacaftor (Primary) ; Tezacaftor (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Mar 2015 Results published in Vertex Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 11 Jan 2015 According to a Vertex Pharmaceuticals media release, 12-week data from this study are expected in the first quarter of 2015.