A Phase 1, Multicenter, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Safety, Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic, and Clinical Activity Study of Orally Administered AG-120 in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors, Including Glioma, With an IDH1 Mutation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ivosidenib (Primary)
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma; Chondrosarcoma; Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Agios Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Nov 2017 Data (n=35) presented in an Agios Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 17 Nov 2017 According to an Agios Pharmaceuticals media release, updated data from glioma expansion cohort were presented at the Society for NeuroOncology Annual Meeting.
- 30 Oct 2017 Results of a gene expression analysis presented at the AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History