A Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized Trial of IDN-6556 in Subjects With Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Raised Transaminases
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Emricasan (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NAFLD
- Sponsors Conatus Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Mar 2015 According to Conatus Pharmaceuticals media release, detailed results from this trial will be presented in a late-breaker poster at The International Liver Congress 2015, the 50th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL).