A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, 2-part study of orally administered ALS-008176 to evaluate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of single ascending dosing and multiple ascending dosing in infants hospitalized with respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) infection
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lumicitabine (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Alios BioPharma; Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 30 Mar 2018.
- 09 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 30 Mar 2018.
- 31 May 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.