A Phase I, Open-Label, Multicentre Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Anti-tumour Activity of Gefitinib in Combination With MEDI4736 (Anti PD-L1) in Subjects With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer(NSCLC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Gefitinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 29 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Jun 2019.