A Phase 2 Study Comparing the Safety and Ocular Hypotensive Efficacy of Netarsudil (AR-13324) to Latanoprost in Patients With Elevated Intraocular Pressure
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Netarsudil (Primary) ; Latanoprost
- Indications Ocular hypertension; Open-angle glaucoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aerie Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Dec 2014 Primary endpoint has been met (mean intraocular pressure across subjects measured on each day at each post-treatment timepoint, excluding days 29 and 30), according to an Aerie Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 02 Dec 2014 Results published in an Aerie Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 26 Mar 2014 New trial record