A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active- and Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of CF101 Compared to Methotrexate in the Treatment of Early Rheumatoid Arthritis
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Piclidenoson (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACROBAT
- Sponsors Can-Fite BioPharma
- 30 May 2017 According to a Can-Fite BioPharma media release, the company expects to commence this trial by the third quarter of 2017.
- 16 May 2017 According to a Can-Fite BioPharma media release, the company has filed a Clinical Trial Application (CTA) with Health Canada for the commencement of patient enrollment in Canada.
- 25 Apr 2017 According to a Can-Fite BioPharma media release, Barzilai Medical Center's Institutional Review Board (IRB) has approved this Phase III ACRobat trial protocol and patient enrollment for the study.