Phase I Study of Decitabine (Dacogen) and Selinexor (KPT-330) in Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary) ; Decitabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Mar 2017 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, the FDA has placed selinexor (KPT-330) trials on partial clinical hold due to incomplete information in the existing version of the investigator's brochure (IB), Karyopharm has amended the IB and updated the informed consent documents accordingly and submitted to the FDA as requested.
- 10 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended, according to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release.
- 20 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History