A Phase II, Multicenter, Single-Arm Study of Atezolizumab in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Bladder Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMvigor 210; IMvigor210
- Sponsors Roche
- 21 Jul 2017 According to a Roche media release, the CHMP adopted a positive opinion for the use of TECENTRIQ as a monotherapy. This positive opinion is based on results from the IMvigor211 study and cohorts 1 and 2 of the IMvigor210 study.
- 20 Apr 2017 According to a NYU Langone Medical Center media release, Arjun V. Balar an assistant professor at NYU Langone's Perlmutter Cancer Center is the lead investigator of this trial.
- 18 Apr 2017 According to a Roche Canada media release, based on the data from this trial, Health Canada has approved with conditions TECENTRIQ™ (atezolizumab) for the treatment of patients with locally advanced or metastatic urothelial carcinoma.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History