A Phase II, Multicenter, Single-Arm Study of Atezolizumab in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Bladder Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMvigor 210; IMvigor210
- Sponsors Roche
- 17 Jan 2018 Results of pooled data from four trials (BIRCH, POPLAR, IMvigor210 and PCD4989g), were published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 22 Sep 2017 According to a Roche media release, the European Commission (EC) has granted a marketing authorisation for TECENTRIQ (atezolizumab) as a monotherapy for the treatment of people with locally advanced or metastatic urothelial carcinoma who have been previously treated with a platinum-containing chemotherapy or who are considered ineligible for cisplatin chemotherapy, regardless of PD-L1 status. This approval is based on results from the IMvigor211 study and cohorts 1 and 2 from IMvigor210 study.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results of a post-hoc analysis (n=220) evaluating post-progression outcomes of this study, presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History