A Phase II, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Trial of the Safety, Efficacy, Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics of PXT3003 in Patients With Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease Type 1A
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Baclofen/naltrexone/sorbitol (Primary)
- Indications Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pharnext
- 01 Sep 2016 According to Pharnext media release,data from this trial will be presented at the 6th international Charcot-Marie-Tooth and Related neuropathy Consortium (CMTR) conference.
- 30 Jun 2015 Baseline analysis presented at the 2015 Peripheral Nerve Society (PNS) Biennial Meeting, according to a Pharnext media release.
- 17 Dec 2014 According to a Pharnext Media Release, results were published in Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases journal.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History