A Phase 1b/2a Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Efficacy of AMG 232 Combined With Trametinib and Dabrafenib or Trametinib in Adult Subjects With Metastatic Cutaneous Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AMG 232 (Primary) ; Dabrafenib; Trametinib
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Amgen
- 12 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2021 to 17 Aug 2021.
- 12 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 15 Apr 2018.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=21) assessing the toxicity, maximum tolerated dose, pharmacokinetics, and preliminary antitumor activity of AMG 232 plus trametinib and dabrafenib in patients with TP53 wild type metastatic cutaneous melanoma, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History