A Drug-Drug Interaction, Safety and Efficacy Study With JNJ-56021927 (ARN-509) and Abiraterone Acetate in Subjects With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apalutamide (Primary) ; Abiraterone acetate; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Aragon Pharmaceuticals; Janssen Research & Development
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 12 Jan 2018.
- 18 Feb 2017 Interim results (n=57) assessing safety and efficacy presented at the 2017 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.