A Phase 1 Study of the Oral TRK Inhibitor LOXO-101 in Adult Patients With Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Larotrectinib (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Loxo Oncology
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (data cut off: 31 Jan 2017, n=55) from NCT02122913, NCT02637687 and NCT02576431 studies, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 03 Jun 2017 According to a Loxo Oncology media release, the results of this trial and 2 other trials will serve as the basis for the larotrectinib New Drug Application (NDA), which the company expects to submit in late 2017 or early 2018 to the US FDA.
- 03 Jun 2017 Combined interim data from this and two other trials was presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting 2017, according to a Loxo Oncology media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History