A Ph 2 Study to Investigate the Safety and Activity of Fosbretabulin Tromethamine (CA4P) in the Treatment of Well-Differentiated, Low-to-Intermediate-Grade Unresectable, Recurrent or Metastatic PNET or GI-NET Neuroendocrine Tumors/Carcinoid With Elevated Biomarkers
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fosbretabulin (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal cancer; Neuroendocrine tumours; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Mateon Therapeutics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Jan 2017 Results presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 20 Jan 2017 Primary endpoint Biomarker levels (Change from one or more baseline biomarker values for each patient to each study visit and study end [ Time Frame: 4 months ]) has not been met, according to Mateon Therapeutics media release.