A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized Trial of IDN-6556 in Subjects Who Had Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Reinfection and Liver Fibrosis Following Orthotopic Liver Transplantation for Chronic HCV Infection and Who Subsequently Achieved a Sustained Virologic Response Following Anti-HCV Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Emricasan (Primary)
- Indications Hepatic fibrosis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POLT-HCV-SVR
- Sponsors Conatus Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Mar 2018, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Feb 2018, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.