Phase I/II Gene Transfer Clinical Trial of scAAV9.U1a.hSGSH for Mucopolysaccharidosis (MPS) IIIA
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ABO 102 (Primary)
- Indications Mucopolysaccharidosis III
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Abeona therapeutics
- 09 Nov 2017 According to an Abeona Therapeutics media release, the first patient was enrolled at the Hospital Clinico Universitario of Santiago de Compostela, Spain. A total of nine subjects have been infused in this clinical trial. Safety and efficacy data have been reviewed and enrolliment in Cohort 3 continues at all three active clinical sites (US, Spain, and Australia).
- 11 Oct 2017 Results presented in an Abeona Therapeutics media release.
- 11 Oct 2017 According to an Abeona Therapeutics media release, two patients were enrolled for cohort 3 at sites in Australia and the US.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History