A Phase 1, First in Human, Dose Escalation Study of MGD006, a CD123 x CD3 Dual Affinity Re-Targeting (DART®) Bi-Specific Antibody Based Molecule, in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory AML or Intermediate-2/High Risk MDS
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Flotetuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors MacroGenics
- 02 Aug 2017 According to a MacroGenics media release, the Company continues to recruit patients with acute myeloid leukemia or myelodysplastic syndrome in the U.S. and Europe and has established a recommended dose and schedule and has initiated expansion cohorts for this study.
- 17 Jul 2017 According to a MacroGenics media release, interim results from the ongoing Phase 1 clinical study of flotetuzumab has been accepted for an oral presentation at the European Society for Medical Oncology Annual Congress 2017.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design of the study presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.