A Phase 1, First in Human, Dose Escalation Study of MGD006, a CD123 x CD3 Dual Affinity Re-Targeting (DART®) Bi-Specific Antibody Based Molecule, in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory AML or Intermediate-2/High Risk MDS
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Flotetuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors MacroGenics
- 01 Nov 2017 According to a MacroGenics media release, results from this trial will be presented at the 59th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH).
- 12 Sep 2017 Interim results (n=38) presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 10 Sep 2017 Interim results published in a MacroGenics Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History