Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study for the Assessment of Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics, of Multiple Oral Doses of GLPG0634 in Japanese and Caucasian Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Filgotinib (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Galapagos NV
- 08 Nov 2015 Results will be presented at the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) Annual Meeting 2015, according to a Galapagos NV media release.
- 13 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism (n = 20).
- 15 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.