A Two Part, Phase I, Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Double Blind Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Single and Repeat Escalating Doses of GSK1325756 Solution for Infusion, and Absolute Bioavailability Relative of an Oral Dose, in Healthy Adult Subjects Protocol 201022
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Danirixin (Primary) ; Danirixin (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 21 Sep 2015 Results presented at the Joint 55th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy and 28th International Congress of Chemotherapy
- 16 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.