A Phase II, Open-label, Prospective, Non-randomized, Multicenter Clinical Trial With the JAK-inhibitor Ruxolitinib in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JeRiCHO
- 02 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 03 Nov 2016 According to Incyte Corporation media release, data will be presented at 58th Annual American Society of Hematology (ASH) meeting 2016.
- 30 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Mar 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.