An Open-label, Phase 2 Study of Acalabrutinib in Subjects With Waldenström Macroglobulinemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Acalabrutinib (Primary)
- Indications Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACE-WM-001
- Sponsors Acerta Pharma
- 31 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jan 2020.
- 31 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 19 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting , as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.