A Phase I Study of Safety, Tolerance, Pharmacokinetics and Nuclear Medicine Imaging of 99mTc-rhAnnexin V-128 Administered Intravenously in Healthy Adult Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tc-99m annexin V 128 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Atherosclerosis; Crohn's disease; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Advanced Accelerator Applications
- 03 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Sep 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov