A Phase I, Open-Label, Non-Randomised, Multicentre Study to Assess the Effect of Rifampicin (a CYP3A4 Inducer) on the Pharmacokinetics of AZD9291 in Patients With EGFRm Positive NSCLC Whose Disease Has Progressed on an EGFR TKI
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Osimertinib (Primary) ; Rifampicin (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 05 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results from this trial and other trial (NCT02157883) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 07 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Aug 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.