Evaluation of PET-CT Using Somatostatin Agonists Labeled With Gallium68 in Neuroendocrine Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gallium 68-DOTATATE (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer; Neuroendocrine tumours; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Diagnostic use
- Acronyms DOTATATENET
- 30 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Apr 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Apr 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Jul 2014 New trial record