A Phase 2, Randomized Dose-ranging Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Tralokinumab in Adults With Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tralokinumab (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 08 Aug 2017 Primary endpoint has not been met (Change from Baseline in Percent-Predicted Forced Vital Capacity at Week 52), according to results published in the American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine.
- 08 Aug 2017 Results assessing efficacy of Tralokinumab in Adults with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis published in the American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine.
- 04 Feb 2016 According to an AstraZeneca media release, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.