A Phase Ib Study of the Safety and Pharmacology of Atezolizumab Administered With Obinutuzumab in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Follicular Lymphoma or Atezolizumab Administered With Obinutuzumab or Tazemetostat in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Obinutuzumab; Tazemetostat
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 17 Feb 2017 Treatment table amended:- Tazemetostat added as combination treatment, number of treatment arms changed from 2 to 5, patient number changed from 46 to 92, Parallel assignment added to trial design.
- 01 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 May 2019.
- 01 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 May 2019.