A Randomized, Open-label, Two-arm Parallel Group, Comparative Study for Assessing the Clinical Benefit of Subcutaneous Injection of Plerixafor Plus G-CSF for Mobilization and Collection of Peripheral Hematopoietic Stem Cells in Japanese Patients With Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Plerixafor (Primary) ; Filgrastim
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Stem cell mobilisation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genzyme Corporation; Sanofi
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Mar 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.