An Open-Label Pilot Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of IDN-6556 in Cirrhotic Subjects With Portal Hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Emricasan (Primary)
- Indications Liver cirrhosis; Portal hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Conatus Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Feb 2016 According to a Conatus Pharmaceuticals media release, the US FDA has granted Fast Track designation to the company's emricasan development program for the treatment of liver cirrhosis caused by nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), based on data from this trial.
- 14 Nov 2015 Results will be presented at The Liver Meeting, the annual meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD), according to a Conatus Pharmaceuticals media release.