A Phase 3, Randomized, Open-Label Study of Nivolumab Combined With Ipilimumab Versus Sunitinib Monotherapy in Subjects With Previously Untreated, Advanced or Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Sunitinib
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 214
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Ono Pharmaceutical
- 15 Aug 2017 Results published in a Bristol-Myers Squibb Media Release.
- 15 Aug 2017 According to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release, full results from this study are expected at an upcoming medical meeting
- 15 Aug 2017 Primary endpoint (Objective response rate (ORR)), has been met, according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.