A Phase 3, Randomized, Open-Label Study of Nivolumab Combined With Ipilimumab Versus Sunitinib Monotherapy in Subjects With Previously Untreated, Advanced or Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Sunitinib
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 214
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Ono Pharmaceutical
- 10 Sep 2017 Results published in a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
- 07 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
- 07 Sep 2017 According to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release, based on a planned interim analysis, an independent Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) has recommended that the trial be stopped early. Results from this trial will be presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress.