Open-Label Extension Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of FG-4592 for the Long-Term Maintenance Treatment of Anemia in Dialysis and Non-Dialysis Patients With Chronic Kidney Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Roxadustat (Primary)
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors FibroGen
- 15 Apr 2016 Study design is changed from observational to Interventional as per ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Apr 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 150 to 50.
- 15 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2018.