Long-term Extension of a Phase 2, Open-Label Dose-Finding Study to Evaluate the Safety, Efficacy, and Tolerability of Multiple Subcutaneous Doses of rAvPAL-PEG in Subjects With PKU
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pegvaliase (Primary)
- Indications Phenylketonuria
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BioMarin Pharmaceutical
- 05 Sep 2017 According to a BioMarin Pharmaceutical media release, data will be presented at the 13th International Congress of Inborn Errors of Metabolism (ICIEM) 2017.
- 11 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Mar 2015 According to a BioMarin media release, data from this study were presented at the 2015 American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics Annual Conference.