A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Study of Nonsteroidal Aromatase Inhibitors (Anastrozole or Letrozole) Plus LY2835219, a CDK4/6 Inhibitor, or Placebo in Postmenopausal Women With Hormone Receptor-Positive, HER2-Negative Locoregionally Recurrent or Metastatic Breast Cancer With No Prior Systemic Therapy in This Disease Setting
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abemaciclib (Primary) ; Anastrozole; Letrozole
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MONARCH 3
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 24 Apr 2017 Interim results were published in an Eli Lilly Media Release.
- 09 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 20 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History