A Phase 2, Open-Label, Multi-Center Study to Assess Safety and Efficacy of Second/Third-Line Treatment With NAB®-Paclitaxel (ABI-007) In Combination With Epigenetic Modifying Therapy Of CC-486, Or Immunotherapy of Durvalumab (MEDI4736), Or As Monotherapy In Subjects With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC): Abound.2L+
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms abound2L
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 27 Jul 2017 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, data from this study is expected in second half of 2017.
- 25 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 28 Feb 2018 to 31 Mar 2018.
- 27 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.