Effects of acotiamide on patients with esophageal motility disorders
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Acotiamide (Primary)
- Indications Non-ulcer dyspepsia; Oesophageal motility disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Mar 2017 to 31 Mar 2020.
- 14 May 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 08 Oct 2014 New trial record