A Phase 1 Study of MOR209/ES414 in Patients Wtih Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs APVO-414 (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Aptevo Therapeutics; Emergent Product Development Seattle
- 31 Aug 2017 According to an Aptevo Therapeutics media release, from amended protocol two cohorts of continuous infusion of MOR209/ES414 have completed the dosing.
- 31 Aug 2017 Preliminary results presented in the Aptevo Therapeutics media release.
- 31 Aug 2017 According to an Aptevo Therapeutics media release, the company has terminated its collaboration with MorphoSys AG for MOR209/ES414 drug and intend to continue the development of the drug MOR209/ES414 (under the name APVO414) through the completion of Stage 1 of this study.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History