A Phase 3, Randomized, Open-Label, Active-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Roxadustat in the Maintenance Treatment of Anemia in End Stage Renal Disease Subjects on Stable Dialysis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Roxadustat (Primary) ; Darbepoetin alfa; Darbepoetin alfa; Epoetin alfa; Epoetin alfa
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Pyrenees
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma BV
- 18 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 18 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 29 Jun 2015 Approximately 8000 chronic kidney disease patients will be enrolled in this and nine other phase III trials, according to a FibroGen media release.