A Phase I Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic and Feasibility Study of Crenolanib in Combination With Sorafenib in Patients With Refractory or Relapsed Hematologic Malignancies (ARO-008)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Crenolanib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Hydrocortisone; Methotrexate; Sorafenib
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Dec 2016 Results (n=7) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 03 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Nov 2017.