A Phase Ib/II Multi-center, Open Label, Dose Escalation Study of WNT974, LGX818 and Cetuximab in Patients With BRAFV600-mutant KRAS Wild-type Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Harboring Wnt Pathway Mutations
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Encorafenib (Primary) ; WNT 974 (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Array BioPharma; Novartis
- 25 Jul 2017 The trial is Completed in Spain (Global end date:2017-07-10),according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 30 Sep 2017.