A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Multinational, Phase 3 Trial Comparing the Efficacy of Ipilimumab in Addition to Paclitaxel and Carboplatin Versus Placebo in Addition to Paclitaxel and Carboplatin in Subjects With Stage IV/Recurrent Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) With Squamous Histology
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Sep 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Sep 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.