Phase I trial of Afatinib intercalated with Carboplatin/Pemetrexed Chemotherapy in advanced non-squamous non-small-cell lung cancer harboring EGFR mutations.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms NEJ025A
- 06 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 3 Nov 2016 to 31 Mar 2017.
- 02 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Mar 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.