A Multi-Center Open-Label Study of the Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase (BTK) Inhibitor, Ibrutinib, in Combination With MEDI4736, in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Lymphomas
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Ibrutinib (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pharmacyclics
- 10 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 May 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Mar 2015 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.