MULTICENTER RANDOMIZED, OPEN-LABEL PHASE II/III STUDY, TO COMPARE EFFICACY OF NBTXR3 IMPLANTED AS INTRATUMOR INJECTION AND ACTIVATED BY RADIOTHERAPY, VERSUS RADIOTHERAPY ALONE IN PATIENTS WITH LOCALLY ADVANCED SOFT TISSUE SARCOMA (EXTREMITY AND TRUNK WALL)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 26 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs NBTXR 3 (Primary)
- Indications Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Act.in.sarc
- Sponsors Nanobiotix; PharmaEngine
- 26 Dec 2017 According to a Nanobiotix media release, the Company expects to present the results of this trial in Q2 2018, after last patient has been treated and the analysis is complete.
- 13 Nov 2017 Results of antitumor immunity analysis presented at the 32nd Annual Meeting of the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 2017, according to a Nanobiotix media release.
- 23 Oct 2017 According to a Nanobiotix media release, the last patients are expected to start their treatment in two to three weeks. Results of this trial expected in the first half of 2018.